Sunday 10 November 2013

Knit City

Knit City was a few weeks ago, but i've been working on other *secret* projects since then!
Now I get to tell you about the brilliance of the Knit City weekend!

Firstly, I would like to say that Amanda, Fiona, and all of their hard working volunteers are incredible!

I met SO MANY people! I got to meet people that I only knew from instagram or their blogs, and see them in real life. What a surreal thing to meet someone in 'real life'.

I also got to hear the Yarn Harlot speak. It was fantastical because I brought my Darling One with me so that he could understand this 'knit world' a little more. I then got to meet Stephanie the next day!

We took a selfie...


I have the most crazed look in this photo.... I was so excited!

Also, my friend Ange was my brilliant booth help! She is a wonderful knitter/fibre person, as well as a brilliant designer. I wouldn't have been able to have Knit City go so smoothly without her!

But yes, Knit City... I loved it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment