Saturday 16 July 2011

Ad honorem

Today I taught a class on dyeing with cochineal...

I'm always worried that when I teach i'm living a lie... I don't feel grown up enough to be able to teach things, even though I have the knowledge. Gotta get better at that.

BUT! the people I got to teach today are super-nice, so that made me much less nervous. It was two couples... I love couples that take part in each others hobbies. Bestest.

This guy always helps me when natural dyeing. Taking interest in my hobbies...
Or maybe he thinks its funny to watch me crushing bugs and playing with yarn...

Something else that is great....
this blog post....
http://annaheywoodjones.com/2011/07/15/the-lazy-dye-pot/

Go look at that... she does good work!!


Time to go outside and ride bikes...
lovelovelove

No comments:

Post a Comment