Wednesday 5 February 2014

Things of January

How on earth does this happen?
I feel like its been so long between posts. What sorts of things have I been up to in the last month?
Well, firstly i've been dyeing up a storm, and readying some new treats for my Etsy shop.
(Spinning fibre- silk hankies- other magical things)
I've been knitting up a storm- readying new patterns and new projects. I have a bunch of things on the works, but for now I am holding my cards close to my chest.

Here is a sneak peek though...
This photo was taken when the Darling One and I were in the woods outside of Pemberton. We also tracked two wolves that day.

What else?
-Eco Printing
-Reading
-Readying my garden
-Sewing in the studio
-Adventuring in the woods


Also... the big news is I am headed to Iceland! I arrive there on the summer solstice. Its the most exciting trip of my life!!


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to tell you that I totally love the knits that you have invited for us Knit wits out there. I have on Pintrest my version of your Large Lace shawl it is under my area in My Ideas for cool styles for Mom's. I am really looking forward to trying out the sweater pattern that you have above and just wanted to give you all kinds of thanks from here in the Deep South

    Olga De Campo

    ReplyDelete