Sunday 16 September 2012

Packing

I'm (trying) to pack. In vain.

I started three hours ago. Then I got distracted in my sewing room. I've now made a new knitting travel bag: meaning that it holds three projects, and a few skeins of extras to design new patterns! Also needles..... and my Addi set. Argh... should I really bring my Addi set on the plane? Maybe I will put them in my check-in luggage.

Also, I have decided that I am in need of my darling one's backpack. It is large enough to fit the shoes I want to bring.

I'm headed to Kelowna for a week. (Oyama... north of Kelowna). I am spending time with my momma. Also, taking her on adventures to harvest dyes... and I get to just sit and knit a lot too.

I have these coming as projets:
-Knit cardigan out of Malabrigo Rios in Pearl Ten
-Crochet fingerless gloves out of Galway Worsted
-Two skeins of Sweet Georgia sock yarn
-One skein of Royal Alpaca....

I'm contemplating bringing some Brooklyn Tweed Loft.

And sketch books to design with.

And clothes. Fancy wedding things.... also other things too I guess. Should I be bringing running shoes?

Oh man.

I'm now distracted again. Writing a blog about my procrastination.
Also listening to shows on netflix.

Back to packing.

How many pairs of shoes is too many pairs of shoes?

1 comment:

  1. i actually hate packing, and always procrastinate. hahaha. hope you have a fabulous time though! and knit lots! xo

    ReplyDelete