This month really...
Want to hear about my super-great things?
1. Bike rides with friends. We rode to the top of Queen E. Park in Vancouver, and bombed down to the water last Saturday night! Warm summer nights are perfect for bike rides.
2. I got an Ashford Knitter's Loom. This thing is bad-ass. The quickest weaving in the world! I can have a huge wrap warped and woven in a few hours!
3. Dates with the darling one. We adventured in the woods, at the ocean, through the local neighborhoods.. all sorts of adventures! (We took the motorcycle out to Whytecliff Park this week... and on the way home a crow nearly hit us! So scary!)
4. I got to hear the Yarn Harlot speak last night! The ever-amazing Knit Social women brought her in to speak to a Vancouver audience! And some of the Baaad Anna's crew went out together!
5. I modeled for a class that Sylvia taught on how to photograph your f/o's! And two of the ladies at the class blogged about it!
All of these good things!