Friday 6 April 2012

I tried.

I tried.
I really did.

I was going to grown up things today.
They included
-Ordering a replacement marriage certificate
-Calling the drivers license place to see what I need to bring to change my name
-Get new passport with married name on it

I can't quite believe that i'm really doing this.
The whole taking your partner's last name thing always wigged me out. And my darling one isnt pushing for this at all.

But I feel like it is time. Mostly because I use my maiden name and married name for things... and I feel like a secret agent. I can't keep the names straight.

BUT! It is a stat holiday.
I can't do grown up things!

So instead....
I am going to weave... and maybe do a little dyeing!

1 comment:

  1. Despite being married for almost 3 years now, I'm still putting off changing my last name. Husbeast doesn't really mind one way or the other, (so nice when they're like that hey?) it's just always seemed like such a hassle. (Or maybe I'm lazy?) I even considered hyphenating it for a while but then realized my last name would be 15 characters long and that's just getting ridiculous. Good luck trying that 'grown up' thing again another day!

    ReplyDelete