Tuesday 21 February 2012

The most lovely yarn stores in Portland

So while in Portland last weekend, I went to Yarnia, KnitPurl, Twisted and Urban Fiber arts.


I am terribly enthralled with what I got.

If you've never heard of Yarnia... Look them up. Totally custom yarn! (I got three cones...)

Urban Fiber Arts has SO much locally dyed yarn... And locally made buttons. I got a set of three buttons and LOVELY yarn!

Twisted had yarn from A Verb For Keeping Warm. Oh my heart! I got some, and it is the best. They had such a GREAT yarn selection.

And KnitPurl... Oh man! I got Brooklyn Tweed Yarn! It is the softest yarn I've ever felt. The people that work there are friendly, helpful and warm. They had the most interesting yarn selection I've ever seen in a yarn store.

Please go to all of these places. Life changer.

No comments:

Post a Comment