Sunday 26 February 2012

And Today

I am sorry for the lack of photos today.

Also... I have not really posted a lot this week.... or few weeks.
We lost my grandmother (Oma) this week, and I am in my hometown. She was the one that gave me great love for fiber arts.
She was a sewer, knitter, crocheter, tatter, mender, darner... all of the things really.
She passed the sewing love to my mother, and all of the things to me.

I am the last knitter in my family.

Strange, but I feel pretty happy today. Oma lived to 91, and gave love to all of us.

I am going to continue to be sad sometimes, but will make the active choice to be happy now. I was gifted her knitting supplies, and button box... and will make things to honor her.

Let us be more beautiful, see more good, make all of the things, and love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment