Friday 8 July 2011

Ut ameris, ama!

Is it wrong that I want everything in the world to be dyed with logwood? I think violet my be the best colour around these days....
That will probably change in my mind soon.. but today is a purple kind of feeling.
(Mostly because I want to dye my hair purple... but that can't happen with logwood, so I will have to wait until I can get to the dye store.... hair dye store. So my hair is staying pink)


Much inspiration tonight from looking at the things that I love... This is one of them....
http://www.dudecraft.com/

Pretty much the bestest funny web site.

But in the news of the yarn for this weekend... The tags are almost done... Wood and books and copper and embroidery... these things that I love!
 ps. This is the thing that I love best....
Oh god. I just blogged about my cat. 
I think i've just become one of "those cat people...

Or maybe I was already one of those cat people.... ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment